skip navigation

Transfer Student Information

Students transferring from one SUNY institution to another should refer to the SUNY Seamless website

Transfer students should refer to TAURUS, the Transfer Articulation and University Requirements at UB System, including the Course Equivalency Guide. This website can answer many questions for transfer students, especially concerning SUNY General Education Requirements as well as the UB Curriculum.

For articulation of courses in the Italian, French, or Spanish major (200 level and above), please make an appointment with an Academic Advisor in the appropriate language using the Calendly system. Remember to bring a copy of your advisement report, and any relevant syllabi and course descriptions, to your appointment.